Important information for enrolling students:
- You are required to enrol on-line before Monday 21 January 2013. If you do not enrol by the specified date, your place will be forfeited and you will be deemed to have withdrawn.
- You are required to pay your fees, or submit your FEE-HELP application form on time. If you don't arrange payment by the specified date, you will be excluded from your course of study until the fee is paid.
- If you have any questions or require assistance please email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone Student Services on 02 9805 6444.
Step 1 - Acceptance/Non-Acceptance of Offer
Once you have received an offer of a place in an AFTRS award course, you must confirm your acceptance or non acceptance of this offer:
- Log into the myaftrs portal (using the User ID and password you created to apply) then go to the 'Open Applications /Offers' tab. The system will ask you to either accept or reject the offer.
You must complete your online acceptance/non-acceptance by the date outlined in your letter of offer.
Step 2 - On-line Enrolment
Once you have accepted your offer of a place into an AFTRS award course can then continue with your on-line enrolment. Your on-line enrolment must be complete by Monday 21 January 2013.
Step 3 - Payment of Fees
Due dates for the payment of fees are;
Friday 1 February 2013 - Semester one fees
Friday 7 June 2013 - Semester two fees
You may use one of the following methods to pay your fees:
1. FEE-HELP - You may use FEE-HELP to pay all or part of your fees. If you are using FEE-HELP to pay your fees you must submit your completed application form to Student Services by the due date.
FEE-HELP forms and information booklets will be posted to all eligible students once offers are made. Alternatively, these are also available from any AFTRS campus.
2. Upfront - You may pay all of your fees upfront. Upfront fees must be paid by the due date.
3. Instalments - You may pay your fees per semester by the due dates. This option is only available for courses of 12 months duration or more.
- If you elect to pay your fees upfront or by instalment you may chose to use the myaftrs portal to pay your fees on-line by credit card (Mastercard or Visa only).
- You can also generate an invoice to include with your cheque or money order. Just click on the "Fees" tab and select "pay fees on-line" or "invoice".
- You can choose to make a payment at the Finance Department of AFTRS to pay your fees via cash or credit card (Mastercard or Visa only).
- You can also pay via credit card over the phone, by calling the Finance Department on 02 9805 6425 or 02 9805 6461.
- You may also pay by direct deposit into the AFTRS bank account, please use your name as the reference so AFTRS can identify your payment. The bank account details are:
Bank: Commonwealth Bank
Account Name: Australian Film Television and Radio School
Account Number: 10141213
Step 4 - Students who are under
If you will be under 18 at the commencement of your course, please arrange for your parent or guardian to:
- Download the form below;
- Sign and date the form; and then either
- Send the completed and signed form to AFTRS Student Services by fax, email, or post (details below);
hand deliver the completed and signed form to the AFTRS Student Services.
AFTRS Student Services
PO Box 2286
STRAWBERRY HILLS NSW 2012
- HAND DELIVERED
AFTRS Student Services
The Entertainment Quarter
130 Bent St
MOORE PARK NSW 2021
If you have any questions or require assistance please:
- Email email@example.com
- Phone +61 2 9805 6444
- Fax: +61 2 9805 6408