- Aug 29 2015 Shooting HD On Your DSLR
- Aug 29 2015 Introduction to Directing
- Aug 29 2015 Girls On Film: Creating Unforgettable Female Characters
- Sep 11 2015 Running Your Own Creative Business
- Sep 12 2015 Camera and Sound Basics
- Sep 19 2015 Introduction To VFX For Content Creators
- Sep 25 2015 Running Your Own Creative Business
- Sep 26 2015 Introduction To Location Sound Recording
- Sep 26 2015 Introduction to Producing
- Sep 26 2015 Introduction To Production Design
- Sep 28 2015 Introduction to Music Composition for the Screen: Online
- Oct 06 2015 Videomaking 101: Shoot, Edit and Publish
- Oct 09 2015 Running Your Own Creative Business
- Oct 10 2015 Introduction To Music Composition For The Screen
- Oct 12 2015 Camera Assistants Workshop
Click on the quick links above to see what we have coming up, or contact us: email@example.com / 1300 065 281.
Film short courses - from introductory to advanced workshops for the film industry
AFTRS Open has introductory courses perfect for those of you just starting out, or more advanced workshops if you’re currently working in the film industry.
Whether your film will be shown on an IMAX screen or on a smart phone, be it feature length or just seven seconds, AFTRS Open film courses cover every part of content creation, from initial idea right through to the screen. And our tutors are industry experts with many years of experience.
Book early to guarantee your spot and to receive a 10% Earlybird Discount for bookings made at least 28 days in advance.
Sign up to our e-bulletins to keep up-to-date with the latest AFTRS Open short courses.