- Apr 30 2017 Writing for Hollywood: John Collee
- May 06 2017 Intro to Production Accounting
- May 06 2017 Acting Workshop for Producers & Directors
- May 20 2017 Camera & Sound Basics
- May 20 2017 Documentary Masterclass: Tom Zubrycki
- May 28 2017 Directing Actors: Di Drew
- Jun 01 2017 Intro to Screen Music Composition: Online
- Jun 05 2017 Three Week Film School
- Jun 05 2017 Narrative Comedy Intensive: Tim Ferguson
- Jun 13 2017 Filmmaking Intensive
- Jun 17 2017 Girls on Film: Write Women Who Rock!
- Jun 19 2017 Lighting Fundamentals Intensive
- Jun 19 2017 Short Film Screenwriting Intensive
- Jun 24 2017 Distribution, Exhibition & Sales
- Jun 26 2017 Videomaking 101: Shoot, Edit, Publish
Click on the quick links above to see what we have coming up, or contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org / 1300 065 281.
Film short courses - from introductory to advanced workshops for the film industry
AFTRS Open has introductory filmmaking short courses perfect for those of you just starting out, and more advanced workshops if you’re currently working in the film industry.
Whether your film will be shown on an IMAX screen or on a smart phone, be it feature length or just seven seconds, AFTRS Open film short courses cover every part of content creation, from initial idea right through to the screen. And our tutors are industry experts with many years of experience.
Book early to guarantee your spot and to receive a 10% Early Bird Discount for bookings made at least 28 days in advance.
Sign up to our e-bulletins to keep up-to-date with the latest AFTRS Open filmmaking short courses.
The Australian Film Television Radio and School would like to acknowledge the Traditional Owners, the Gadigal people of the Eora Nation, on whose land we meet, work, study and teach. We pay our respects to Elders past and present, and extend our respect to Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people from all nations of this land.