- Feb 04 2017 Directing Masterclass: Daina Reid
- Feb 06 2017 Feature Documentary Intensive
- Feb 06 2017 Pro Tools 101: Fundamentals
- Feb 11 2017 Camera & Sound Basics
- Feb 17 2017 Screenwriting for Film: Online
- Feb 18 2017 Intro to Costume Design
- Feb 27 2017 Videomaking 101: Shoot, Edit, Publish
- Mar 04 2017 Documentary: The Art of Interview
- Mar 11 2017 Intro to Directing
- Mar 11 2017 Narrative Comedy: Tim Ferguson
- Mar 18 2017 Colour Grading with DaVinci Resolve
- Mar 18 2017 Intro to Screenwriting
- Mar 18 2017 Budgeting Basics
- Mar 21 2017 The Director's Journey: Online
- Mar 22 2017 Webisodes Idea to Pitch: Online
Click on the quick links above to see what we have coming up, or contact us: email@example.com / 1300 065 281.
Film short courses - from introductory to advanced workshops for the film industry
AFTRS Open has introductory filmmaking short courses perfect for those of you just starting out, and more advanced workshops if you’re currently working in the film industry.
Whether your film will be shown on an IMAX screen or on a smart phone, be it feature length or just seven seconds, AFTRS Open film short courses cover every part of content creation, from initial idea right through to the screen. And our tutors are industry experts with many years of experience.
Book early to guarantee your spot and to receive a 10% Early Bird Discount for bookings made at least 28 days in advance.
Sign up to our e-bulletins to keep up-to-date with the latest AFTRS Open filmmaking short courses.
The Australian Film Television Radio and School would like to acknowledge the Traditional Owners, the Gadigal people of the Eora Nation, on whose land we meet, work, study and teach. We pay our respects to Elders past and present, and extend our respect to Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people from all nations of this land.