AFTRS Open - Film
- Aug 02 2014 Videomaking 101: Shoot, Edit and Publish
- Aug 09 2014 Camera and Sound Basics
- Aug 09 2014 Demystifying Data: Data Management in Post
- Aug 09 2014 Explore Your Galaxy: Writing Sci Fi Weekend
- Aug 11 2014 Colour Grading with DaVinci Resolve
- Aug 23 2014 Producing Animation
- Aug 23 2014 Introduction to Screenwriting
- Aug 26 2014 Screenwriting for Film: Online
- Aug 30 2014 The Assistant Director - ADG Approved
- Aug 30 2014 Based on Actual Events
- Aug 30 2014 Data Wrangling on set: File Based Cameras
- Aug 30 2014 Introduction To Music Composition For The Screen
- Sep 13 2014 Introduction to Producing
- Sep 27 2014 Modern Cinematography
- Sep 27 2014 Director's Toolkit With David Caesar
Click on the quick links above to see what we have coming up, or contact us: email@example.com / 1300 065 281.
Film short courses - from introductory to advanced workshops for the film industry
AFTRS Open has introductory courses perfect for those of you just starting out, or more advanced workshops if you’re currently working in the film industry.
Whether your film will be shown on an IMAX screen or on a smart phone, be it feature length or just seven seconds, AFTRS Open film courses cover every part of content creation, from initial idea right through to the screen. And the School's tutors are industry experts with many years of experience.
Book early to guarantee your spot and to receive a 10% Earlybird Discount for bookings made at least 28 days in advance.
Sign up to our E Bulletins to keep up-to-date with the latest AFTRS OPEN short courses.