AFTRS Open - Film
- Mar 07 2015 Reframe: The Multiplatform Storyworld Writers' Workshop
- Mar 13 2015 Running Your Own Creative Business
- Mar 14 2015 Camera and Sound Basics
- Mar 15 2015 Colour Grading with DaVinci Resolve
- Mar 21 2015 Introduction To Music Composition For The Screen
- Mar 28 2015 Modern Cinematography
- Mar 29 2015 John Collee: Writing for Hollywood
- Apr 11 2015 Introduction to Documentary
- Apr 11 2015 Demystifying Data: Data Management in Post
- Apr 11 2015 Acting Workshop for Producers and Directors
- Apr 11 2015 Reframe: No Such Thing as a Lock Off
- Apr 12 2015 Data Wrangling on set: File Based Cameras
- Apr 13 2015 Introduction to Music Composition for the Screen: Online
- Apr 18 2015 Special FX & Horror Makeup
- Apr 18 2015 Shooting HD On Your DSLR
Click on the quick links above to see what we have coming up, or contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org / 1300 065 281.
Film short courses - from introductory to advanced workshops for the film industry
AFTRS Open has introductory courses perfect for those of you just starting out, or more advanced workshops if you’re currently working in the film industry.
Whether your film will be shown on an IMAX screen or on a smart phone, be it feature length or just seven seconds, AFTRS Open film courses cover every part of content creation, from initial idea right through to the screen. And the School's tutors are industry experts with many years of experience.
Book early to guarantee your spot and to receive a 10% Earlybird Discount for bookings made at least 28 days in advance.
Sign up to our E Bulletins to keep up-to-date with the latest AFTRS OPEN short courses.