AFTRS Open - Film
- Apr 29 2015 Webisodes: From Idea to Pitch: Online
- May 02 2015 Low Budget Features: How, Why and What Not to Do!
- May 09 2015 Introduction to Producing
- May 16 2015 Directing And Producing Documentary Masterclass With Tom Zubrycki
- May 18 2015 Nuke Foundation
- May 22 2015 Running Your Own Creative Business
- May 23 2015 Short Film Success Weekend
- May 30 2015 Director's Toolkit With David Caesar
- May 30 2015 Narrative Comedy Masterclass with Tim Ferguson
- Jun 01 2015 The Three Week Film School
- Jun 09 2015 Drama Production Management
- Jun 12 2015 Running Your Own Creative Business
- Jun 13 2015 Camera and Sound Basics
- Jun 13 2015 Documentary: The Art of The Interview
- Jun 20 2015 Post Production Sound For The Indie Filmmaker
Click on the quick links above to see what we have coming up, or contact us: email@example.com / 1300 065 281.
Film short courses - from introductory to advanced workshops for the film industry
AFTRS Open has introductory courses perfect for those of you just starting out, or more advanced workshops if you’re currently working in the film industry.
Whether your film will be shown on an IMAX screen or on a smart phone, be it feature length or just seven seconds, AFTRS Open film courses cover every part of content creation, from initial idea right through to the screen. And our tutors are industry experts with many years of experience.
Book early to guarantee your spot and to receive a 10% Earlybird Discount for bookings made at least 28 days in advance.
Sign up to our e-bulletins to keep up-to-date with the latest AFTRS Open short courses.