- Apr 01 2017 Intro to Documentary
- Apr 02 2017 Data Wrangling on Set
- Apr 03 2017 Drama Production Management
- Apr 03 2017 Videomaking 101: Shoot, Edit, Publish
- Apr 06 2017 Screenwriting for Film: Online
- Apr 07 2017 Business Skills for Creative People
- Apr 08 2017 Director's Toolkit
- Apr 08 2017 Intro to Location Sound Recording
- Apr 08 2017 Data Management in Post
- Apr 27 2017 INTERNATIONAL MARKET STRATEGY MASTERCLASS:MELBOURNE
- Apr 30 2017 Writing for Hollywood: John Collee
- May 06 2017 Intro to Production Accounting
- May 06 2017 Acting Workshop for Producers & Directors
- May 20 2017 Camera & Sound Basics
- May 20 2017 Documentary Masterclass: Tom Zubrycki
Click on the quick links above to see what we have coming up, or contact us: email@example.com / 1300 065 281.
Film short courses - from introductory to advanced workshops for the film industry
AFTRS Open has introductory filmmaking short courses perfect for those of you just starting out, and more advanced workshops if you’re currently working in the film industry.
Whether your film will be shown on an IMAX screen or on a smart phone, be it feature length or just seven seconds, AFTRS Open film short courses cover every part of content creation, from initial idea right through to the screen. And our tutors are industry experts with many years of experience.
Book early to guarantee your spot and to receive a 10% Early Bird Discount for bookings made at least 28 days in advance.
Sign up to our e-bulletins to keep up-to-date with the latest AFTRS Open filmmaking short courses.
The Australian Film Television Radio and School would like to acknowledge the Traditional Owners, the Gadigal people of the Eora Nation, on whose land we meet, work, study and teach. We pay our respects to Elders past and present, and extend our respect to Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people from all nations of this land.