AFTRS Open - Film
- Nov 08 2014 Introduction to Documentary
- Nov 10 2014 Drama Production Management
- Nov 15 2014 Shooting HD - Canon and Nikon DSLRs
- Nov 17 2014 Nuke Intermediate
- Nov 17 2014 Lighting Fundamentals
- Nov 22 2014 Introduction to Producing
- Nov 22 2014 Visualising Story for Directors
- Nov 22 2014 Introduction to Screenwriting
- Nov 25 2014 Four Day Music Video Workshop
- Nov 29 2014 Documentary: The Art of The Interview
- Nov 29 2014 Producing Animation
- Nov 29 2014 Running Your Own Creative Business
- Dec 01 2014 Production Budgeting and Accounting
- Dec 06 2014 Distribution, Exhibition & International Sales
- Dec 06 2014 Introduction To Production Design
Click on the quick links above to see what we have coming up, or contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org / 1300 065 281.
Film short courses - from introductory to advanced workshops for the film industry
AFTRS Open has introductory courses perfect for those of you just starting out, or more advanced workshops if you’re currently working in the film industry.
Whether your film will be shown on an IMAX screen or on a smart phone, be it feature length or just seven seconds, AFTRS Open film courses cover every part of content creation, from initial idea right through to the screen. And the School's tutors are industry experts with many years of experience.
Book early to guarantee your spot and to receive a 10% Earlybird Discount for bookings made at least 28 days in advance.
Sign up to our E Bulletins to keep up-to-date with the latest AFTRS OPEN short courses.