- Feb 15 2016 Drama Production Management
- Feb 20 2016 Directing Masterclass with Daina Reid
- Feb 27 2016 Documentary: The Art of The Interview
- Feb 27 2016 Introduction To Music Composition For The Screen
- Feb 27 2016 Explore Your Galaxy: Writing Sci Fi Weekend
- Feb 27 2016 Introduction to Screenwriting
- Mar 05 2016 Introduction to Screenwriting
- Mar 12 2016 Visualising Story for Directors
- Mar 12 2016 One-Day Running Your Own Creative Business
- Mar 14 2016 Screenwriting for Film: Online
- Mar 18 2016 Demystifying Data: Data Management in Post
- Mar 19 2016 Camera and Sound Basics
- Mar 19 2016 Narrative Comedy Masterclass with Tim Ferguson
- Mar 31 2016 Webisodes: From Idea to Pitch: Online
- Apr 02 2016 Data Wrangling on set: File Based Cameras
Click on the quick links above to see what we have coming up, or contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org / 1300 065 281.
Film short courses - from introductory to advanced workshops for the film industry
AFTRS Open has introductory courses perfect for those of you just starting out, or more advanced workshops if you’re currently working in the film industry.
Whether your film will be shown on an IMAX screen or on a smart phone, be it feature length or just seven seconds, AFTRS Open film courses cover every part of content creation, from initial idea right through to the screen. And our tutors are industry experts with many years of experience.
Book early to guarantee your spot and to receive a 10% Earlybird Discount for bookings made at least 28 days in advance.
Sign up to our e-bulletins to keep up-to-date with the latest AFTRS Open short courses.