- Oct 10 2015 Screen Comedy Directing Workshop
- Oct 10 2015 Production Management for TV
- Oct 13 2015 Writing for TV - Online
- Oct 17 2015 The ABC of Producing TVCs
- Oct 17 2015 The Assistant Director - ADG Approved
- Oct 24 2015 Acting Workshop for Producers and Directors
- Oct 31 2015 Director's Toolkit with Daina Reid
- Nov 07 2015 Developing and Pitching Your TV Idea
- Nov 07 2015 Introduction to After Effects for Broadcast Graphics
- Nov 14 2015 Colour Grading and Effects with Premiere Pro
- Nov 14 2015 INTO THE BOX: An Intro to Writing for Television
- Nov 16 2015 Introduction to Premiere Pro
- Nov 23 2015 Videomaking 101: Shoot, Edit and Publish
- Nov 23 2015 The Six Week Doco School
- Nov 25 2015 Directing Masterclass with Daina Reid
Click on the quick links above to see what we have coming up, or contact us: email@example.com / 1300 065 281.
Television short courses - from introductory to advanced workshops for the television industry
AFTRS Open has introductory courses perfect for those of you just starting out, or more advanced workshops if you’re currently working in the television industry and need to up-skill.
Television courses with AFTRS Open cover every part of content creation; from initial idea right through to screen. Our tutors are industry experts with many years of experience.
Courses are held at AFTRS' state-of-the-art facilities, including a high definition multicam TV studio in Sydney. AFTRS Open also offers introductory workshops around Australia and online.
Book early to guarantee your spot and to receive a 10% Earlybird Discount for bookings made at least 28 days in advance.
Sign up to our e-bulletins to keep up-to-date with the latest AFTRS Open short courses.