AFTRS Open - Television
- Jan 05 2015 Summer School: TV Camera, Sound and Lighting Skills
- Jan 12 2015 Summer School: Intro to TV and Radio Presenting
- Jan 19 2015 Summer School: Writing for TV Intensive
- Jan 31 2015 Introduction to Directing
- Feb 10 2015 Writing for TV - Online
- Feb 12 2015 Production Management for TV (Factual)
- Feb 14 2015 Avid Media Composer V8 110: Video Effects
- Feb 14 2015 The Assistant Director - ADG Approved
- Feb 21 2015 Introduction to After Effects for Broadcast Graphics
- Feb 23 2015 Avid Media Composer V8: 101 - Editing Essentials
- Feb 28 2015 Creating and Producing TV Formats
- Feb 28 2015 Producer Offset: Don't be afraid of the QAPE
- Feb 28 2015 The Assistant Director - ADG Approved
- Feb 28 2015 INTO THE BOX: An Intro to Writing for Television
- Mar 02 2015 Introduction to Premiere Pro
Click on the quick links above to see what we have coming up, or contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org / 1300 065 281.
Television short courses - from introductory to advanced workshops for the television industry
AFTRS Open has introductory courses perfect for those of you just starting out, or more advanced workshops if you’re currently working in the television industry and need to up-skill.
Television courses with AFTRS Open cover every part of content creation; from initial idea right through to screen, and the School's tutors are industry experts with many years of experience.
Courses are held at AFTRS state of the art facilities, including a High Definition Multicam TV studio in Sydney. AFTRS Open also offers introductory workshops around Australia and online.
Book early to guarantee your spot and to receive a 10% Earlybird Discount for bookings made at least 28 days in advance.
Sign up to our E Bulletins to keep up-to-date with the latest AFTRS OPEN short courses.