- Feb 25 2017 ROBERT THIRKELL: FACTUAL MASTERCLASS
- Feb 27 2017 Videomaking 101: Shoot, Edit, Publish
- Mar 11 2017 Intro to Directing
- Mar 11 2017 After Effects for Broadcast Graphics
- Mar 18 2017 Intro to TV Presenting
- Mar 18 2017 Life's A Pitch
- Mar 25 2017 TV Shooter Producer Workshop
- Mar 25 2017 Producer Offset: Don't Fear the QAPE
- Apr 02 2017 Data Wrangling on Set
- Apr 03 2017 Drama Production Management
- Apr 07 2017 Business Skills for Creative People
- Apr 08 2017 Data Management in Post
- Apr 10 2017 Advanced TV Presenting
- Apr 24 2017 Writing for TV: Online
- Apr 29 2017 TV Assistant Editor
Click on the quick links above to see what we have coming up, or contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org / 1300 065 281.
Television short courses - from introductory to advanced workshops for the television industry
AFTRS Open has introductory courses perfect for those of you just starting out, or more advanced workshops if you’re currently working in the television industry and need to up-skill.
TV courses with AFTRS Open cover every part of content creation; from initial idea right through to screen. Our tutors are industry experts with many years of experience.
Courses are held at AFTRS' state-of-the-art facilities, including a high definition multicam TV studio in Sydney. We also offers introductory workshops around Australia and online.
Book early to guarantee your spot and to receive a 10% Early Bird Discount for bookings made at least 28 days in advance.
Sign up to our e-bulletins to keep up-to-date with the latest AFTRS Open short courses.
The Australian Film Television Radio and School would like to acknowledge the Traditional Owners, the Gadigal people of the Eora Nation, on whose land we meet, work, study and teach. We pay our respects to Elders past and present, and extend our respect to Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people from all nations of this land.