AFTRS Open - Television
- Sep 04 2014 Intro to Presenting for TV
- Sep 13 2014 The ABC of Producing TVCs
- Sep 13 2014 Advanced After Effects
- Sep 20 2014 Introduction to Premiere Pro
- Sep 20 2014 Developing and Pitching Your TV Idea
- Sep 20 2014 Legal Essentials for Film and TV
- Sep 27 2014 Interviewing Skills for Factual TV
- Oct 07 2014 Directing Actors Masterclass with Peter Andrikidis
- Oct 13 2014 Avid Media Composer V7: 101 - Editing Essentials
- Oct 18 2014 TV Shooter Producer Workshop
- Oct 18 2014 Writing for Children's TV
- Oct 25 2014 Writing for Factual TV
- Oct 31 2014 Brand Funding is Dead: Long Live Brand Funding
- Nov 01 2014 An Introduction to Television
- Nov 10 2014 Drama Production Management
Click on the quick links above to see what we have coming up, or contact us: email@example.com / 1300 065 281.
Television short courses - from introductory to advanced workshops for the television industry
AFTRS Open has introductory courses perfect for those of you just starting out, or more advanced workshops if you’re currently working in the television industry and need to up-skill.
Television courses with AFTRS Open cover every part of content creation; from initial idea right through to screen, and the School's tutors are industry experts with many years of experience.
Courses are held at AFTRS state of the art facilities, including a High Definition Multicam TV studio in Sydney. AFTRS Open also offers introductory workshops around Australia and online.
Book early to guarantee your spot and to receive a 10% Earlybird Discount for bookings made at least 28 days in advance.
Sign up to our E Bulletins to keep up-to-date with the latest AFTRS OPEN short courses.