AFTRS Open - Television
- Aug 02 2014 Avid Media Composer v7 110: Video Effects
- Aug 02 2014 Videomaking 101: Shoot, Edit and Publish
- Aug 09 2014 Demystifying Data: Data Management in Post
- Aug 16 2014 Introduction to TV Presenting
- Aug 16 2014 Introduction to After Effects for Broadcast Graphics
- Aug 22 2014 Premiere Pro for FCP Editors
- Aug 22 2014 TV Assistant Editor
- Aug 23 2014 Advanced Effects with Premiere Pro CC
- Aug 30 2014 The Assistant Director - ADG Approved
- Aug 30 2014 Based on Actual Events
- Aug 30 2014 Data Wrangling on set: File Based Cameras
- Sep 02 2014 TV Presenting Advanced Skills
- Sep 04 2014 Intro to Presenting for TV and Online
- Sep 13 2014 The ABC of Producing TVCs
- Sep 13 2014 Advanced After Effects
Click on the quick links above to see what we have coming up, or contact us: email@example.com / 1300 065 281.
Television short courses - from introductory to advanced workshops for the television industry
AFTRS Open has introductory courses perfect for those of you just starting out, or more advanced workshops if you’re currently working in the television industry and need to up-skill.
Television courses with AFTRS Open cover every part of content creation; from initial idea right through to screen, and the School's tutors are industry experts with many years of experience.
Courses are held at AFTRS state of the art facilities, including a High Definition Multicam TV studio in Sydney. AFTRS Open also offers introductory workshops around Australia and online.
Book early to guarantee your spot and to receive a 10% Earlybird Discount for bookings made at least 28 days in advance.
Sign up to our E Bulletins to keep up-to-date with the latest AFTRS OPEN short courses.