AFTRS Open - Television
- Apr 11 2015 Demystifying Data: Data Management in Post
- Apr 11 2015 Acting Workshop for Producers and Directors
- Apr 11 2015 Reframe: No Such Thing as a Lock Off
- Apr 12 2015 Data Wrangling on set: File Based Cameras
- Apr 13 2015 Avid Media Composer V8: 101 - Editing Essentials
- Apr 19 2015 An Introduction to Television
- Apr 27 2015 Script Editing for TV
- Apr 28 2015 Writing for TV - Online
- May 01 2015 TV Assistant Editor
- May 02 2015 Writing for Factual TV
- May 02 2015 Introduction to After Effects for Broadcast Graphics
- May 09 2015 Avid Media Composer V8 110: Video Effects
- May 16 2015 Introduction to Premiere Pro
- May 16 2015 An Introduction to Television
- May 16 2015 Scene Writing Workshop
Click on the quick links above to see what we have coming up, or contact us: email@example.com / 1300 065 281.
Television short courses - from introductory to advanced workshops for the television industry
AFTRS Open has introductory courses perfect for those of you just starting out, or more advanced workshops if you’re currently working in the television industry and need to up-skill.
Television courses with AFTRS Open cover every part of content creation; from initial idea right through to screen. Our tutors are industry experts with many years of experience.
Courses are held at AFTRS' state-of-the-art facilities, including a high definition multicam TV studio in Sydney. AFTRS Open also offers introductory workshops around Australia and online.
Book early to guarantee your spot and to receive a 10% Earlybird Discount for bookings made at least 28 days in advance.
Sign up to our e-bulletins to keep up-to-date with the latest AFTRS Open short courses.