- Nov 28 2015 INTO THE BOX: An Intro to Writing for Television
- Nov 30 2015 TV Shooter Producer Intensive: 5 Day
- Nov 30 2015 Understanding Narrative: Masterclass with Ian David
- Dec 01 2015 TV Presenting Advanced Skills
- Jan 04 2016 TV Editing Intensive
- Jan 04 2016 TV and Radio Presenting Intensive
- Jan 11 2016 Writing for TV Intensive
- Jan 27 2016 Videomaking 101: Shoot, Edit and Publish
- Jan 30 2016 TV Assistant Editor
- Feb 01 2016 Sketch and Short Form Comedy Intensive
- Feb 02 2016 Writing for TV - Online
- Feb 06 2016 Avid Media Composer V8: 101 - Editing Essentials
- Feb 15 2016 Drama Production Management
- Feb 20 2016 Directing Masterclass with Daina Reid
- Mar 19 2016 Storytelling Skills for Factual TV
Click on the quick links above to see what we have coming up, or contact us: email@example.com / 1300 065 281.
Television short courses - from introductory to advanced workshops for the television industry
AFTRS Open has introductory courses perfect for those of you just starting out, or more advanced workshops if you’re currently working in the television industry and need to up-skill.
Television courses with AFTRS Open cover every part of content creation; from initial idea right through to screen. Our tutors are industry experts with many years of experience.
Courses are held at AFTRS' state-of-the-art facilities, including a high definition multicam TV studio in Sydney. AFTRS Open also offers introductory workshops around Australia and online.
Book early to guarantee your spot and to receive a 10% Earlybird Discount for bookings made at least 28 days in advance.
Sign up to our e-bulletins to keep up-to-date with the latest AFTRS Open short courses.