AFTRS Open - Television
- Oct 31 2014 Brand Funding is Dead: Long Live Brand Funding
- Nov 09 2014 An Introduction to Television
- Nov 10 2014 Drama Production Management
- Nov 11 2014 Writing for Factual TV
- Nov 15 2014 Introduction to After Effects for Broadcast Graphics
- Nov 16 2014 An Introduction to Television
- Nov 17 2014 Avid Media Composer V7: 101 - Editing Essentials
- Nov 21 2014 Writing for TV - Online
- Nov 22 2014 Introduction to TV Presenting
- Nov 28 2014 Cinema 4D Basics
- Nov 30 2014 TV Presenting Advanced Skills
- Dec 01 2014 Introduction to Premiere Pro
- Dec 06 2014 Avid for Final Cut Pro Editors
- Dec 06 2014 The Assistant Director - ADG Approved
- Dec 15 2014 TV Assistant Editor
Click on the quick links above to see what we have coming up, or contact us: email@example.com / 1300 065 281.
Television short courses - from introductory to advanced workshops for the television industry
AFTRS Open has introductory courses perfect for those of you just starting out, or more advanced workshops if you’re currently working in the television industry and need to up-skill.
Television courses with AFTRS Open cover every part of content creation; from initial idea right through to screen, and the School's tutors are industry experts with many years of experience.
Courses are held at AFTRS state of the art facilities, including a High Definition Multicam TV studio in Sydney. AFTRS Open also offers introductory workshops around Australia and online.
Book early to guarantee your spot and to receive a 10% Earlybird Discount for bookings made at least 28 days in advance.
Sign up to our E Bulletins to keep up-to-date with the latest AFTRS OPEN short courses.