AFTRS Open - Television
- Mar 04 2015 Colour Grading and Effects with Premiere Pro
- Mar 06 2015 Cinema 4D Basics
- Mar 07 2015 The ABC of Producing TVCs
- Mar 07 2015 Introduction to Editing
- Mar 07 2015 Reframe: The Multiplatform Storyworld Writers' Workshop
- Mar 14 2015 INTO THE BOX: An Intro to Writing for Television
- Mar 14 2015 Legal Essentials for Film and TV
- Mar 21 2015 Research Skills For Television
- Mar 28 2015 TV Shooter Producer Workshop
- Mar 29 2015 TV Presenting Advanced Skills
- Apr 11 2015 Demystifying Data: Data Management in Post
- Apr 11 2015 Acting Workshop for Producers and Directors
- Apr 11 2015 Reframe: No Such Thing as a Lock Off
- Apr 12 2015 Data Wrangling on set: File Based Cameras
- Apr 13 2015 Avid Media Composer V8: 101 - Editing Essentials
Click on the quick links above to see what we have coming up, or contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org / 1300 065 281.
Television short courses - from introductory to advanced workshops for the television industry
AFTRS Open has introductory courses perfect for those of you just starting out, or more advanced workshops if you’re currently working in the television industry and need to up-skill.
Television courses with AFTRS Open cover every part of content creation; from initial idea right through to screen, and the School's tutors are industry experts with many years of experience.
Courses are held at AFTRS state of the art facilities, including a High Definition Multicam TV studio in Sydney. AFTRS Open also offers introductory workshops around Australia and online.
Book early to guarantee your spot and to receive a 10% Earlybird Discount for bookings made at least 28 days in advance.
Sign up to our E Bulletins to keep up-to-date with the latest AFTRS OPEN short courses.