- Feb 14 2016 TV Presenting Advanced Skills
- Feb 15 2016 Drama Production Management
- Feb 20 2016 Directing Masterclass with Daina Reid
- Feb 20 2016 Producer Offset: Don't be afraid of the QAPE
- Mar 04 2016 Premiere Pro for FCP Editors
- Mar 05 2016 Introduction to Premiere Pro
- Mar 05 2016 Introduction to TV Presenting
- Mar 12 2016 Legal Essentials for Film and TV
- Mar 12 2016 Introduction to After Effects for Broadcast Graphics
- Mar 18 2016 Demystifying Data: Data Management in Post
- Mar 19 2016 Storytelling Skills for Factual TV
- Mar 19 2016 The Production Office 101
- Apr 02 2016 The ABC of Producing TVCs
- Apr 02 2016 Acting Workshop for Producers and Directors
- Apr 02 2016 Introduction to Directing
Click on the quick links above to see what we have coming up, or contact us: email@example.com / 1300 065 281.
Television short courses - from introductory to advanced workshops for the television industry
AFTRS Open has introductory courses perfect for those of you just starting out, or more advanced workshops if you’re currently working in the television industry and need to up-skill.
Television courses with AFTRS Open cover every part of content creation; from initial idea right through to screen. Our tutors are industry experts with many years of experience.
Courses are held at AFTRS' state-of-the-art facilities, including a high definition multicam TV studio in Sydney. AFTRS Open also offers introductory workshops around Australia and online.
Book early to guarantee your spot and to receive a 10% Earlybird Discount for bookings made at least 28 days in advance.
Sign up to our e-bulletins to keep up-to-date with the latest AFTRS Open short courses.