- Aug 29 2015 Introduction to Directing
- Aug 29 2015 Script Development For Producers with Linda Aronson
- Aug 29 2015 The Production Office 101
- Sep 01 2015 Introduction to Premiere Pro
- Sep 04 2015 Avid Media Composer V8: 101 - Editing Essentials
- Sep 12 2015 Storytelling Skills for Factual TV
- Sep 12 2015 Legal Essentials for Film and TV
- Sep 12 2015 Introduction to TV Presenting
- Sep 13 2015 An Introduction to Television
- Sep 14 2015 TV Presenting Advanced Skills
- Sep 19 2015 Creating and Producing TV Formats
- Sep 26 2015 TV Assistant Editor
- Oct 06 2015 Videomaking 101: Shoot, Edit and Publish
- Oct 10 2015 Screen Comedy Directing Workshop
- Oct 10 2015 Production Management for TV
Click on the quick links above to see what we have coming up, or contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org / 1300 065 281.
Television short courses - from introductory to advanced workshops for the television industry
AFTRS Open has introductory courses perfect for those of you just starting out, or more advanced workshops if you’re currently working in the television industry and need to up-skill.
Television courses with AFTRS Open cover every part of content creation; from initial idea right through to screen. Our tutors are industry experts with many years of experience.
Courses are held at AFTRS' state-of-the-art facilities, including a high definition multicam TV studio in Sydney. AFTRS Open also offers introductory workshops around Australia and online.
Book early to guarantee your spot and to receive a 10% Earlybird Discount for bookings made at least 28 days in advance.
Sign up to our e-bulletins to keep up-to-date with the latest AFTRS Open short courses.