AFTRS students and staff are guided by polices, codes of conduct and procedures.
All current students have the responsibility of familiarising themselves with the latest policies, handbooks and procedures.
The Student Handbook contains the Student Code of Conduct, key progress rules and academic complaint policies, as well as procedures and important information on managing your course, including Census Dates, payment of fees, and FEE-HELP.
- Student Access to Equipment and Facilities Policy (PDF) 323.5 KB
- Student Access to Equipment and Facilities Procedure (PDF) 133.1 KB
- Risk Management Policy (PDF) 196.3 KB
- Access and Equity Policy (PDF) 144.4 KB
- Disability Policy (PDF) 94.7 KB
- Drug and Alcohol Usage Guidelines (PDF) 164.2 KB
- ICT Acceptable Use Policy (PDF) 103.8 KB
- Pandemic Plan (PDF) 300.2 KB
- Student Safety Information Policy (PDF) 34.6 KB
- Copyright and Distribution Policy 2016 (PDF) 137.7 KB
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Policy (PDF) 546.0 KB
- Student Handbook 2017 (PDF) 776.2 KB
- Orientation Guide 2017 (PDF) 9.4 MB
The Australian Film Television Radio and School would like to acknowledge the Traditional Owners, the Gadigal people of the Eora Nation, on whose land we meet, work, study and teach. We pay our respects to Elders past and present, and extend our respect to Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people from all nations of this land.