History of Film
A clutch of AFTRS alumni share their thoughts onHear from:
the importance of the 'History of Film'
and watching screen content ...
- Kriv Stenders: Kill Me Three Times (2014), Red Dog (2011), Boxing Day (2007)
- Peter Andrikidis: Catching Milat (2015), Miss Fisher’s Murder Mysteries (2013), East West 101 (2011), Underbelly (2008)
- Melinda Doring: Strangerland (2015), Tracks (2013), The Sapphires (2012), Eye of the Storm (2011), The Slap (2011)
- Jacquelin Perske: Deadline Gallipoli (2015), Spirited (2010), Little Fish (2005), Love My Way (2004), The Secret Life of Us (2002)
- Alex Proyas: Gods of Egypt (2016) Knowing (2009) I, Robot (2004), Garage Days (2002), Dark City (1998), The Crow (1994)
- Rowan Woods: Rake (2012), Spirited (2010), Little Fish (2005), Farscape (1999), The Boys (1998)
- Alister Grierson: Nowhere Boys (2014), Sanctum (2011), Kokoda (2006)
- Roland Gallois: Manny Lewis (2015), Slow West (2015), The Hunter (2011), Samson & Delilah (2009)
- Jules O'Loughlin: Black Sails (2014), Redfern Now (2013), Wish You Were Here (2012), Sanctum (2011), Kokoda (2006)
Last updated July 19, 2015
The Australian Film Television Radio and School would like to acknowledge the Traditional Owners, the Gadigal people of the Eora Nation, on whose land we meet, work, study and teach. We pay our respects to Elders past and present, and extend our respect to Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people from all nations of this land.