AFTRS delivers high quality, practical and industry relevant short course training taught by professional media practitioners and delivered part-time, intensively and online.
Courses are offered for media professionals through to school children throughout the year. These are advertised online and can be customised for media, government, corporate and international organisations. Programs include:
- Industry certificates mapped to employment and business opportunities in the screen and broadcast industry and informed and validated by Industry Advisory Panels consisting of employers and media industry leaders.
- Short courses for media practitioners and others wishing to quickly upskill.
- Introductory short courses as an accessible entry point for individuals to gain a greater understanding of the media industry and AFTRS’ training.
- Outreach initiatives to empower a diversity of storytellers in media communications. These include Talent Camp and Media Lab.
- School Holiday courses for children 9-18 years of age.
- Customised courses for corporate and international partners