The Marketing division’s overarching goal is to position AFTRS as one of the top screen and broadcast schools in the world. The division is responsible for external communications about the school, its programs and its initiatives.
There are five key functions within the marketing division, including:
- Digital communications – AFTRS digital and social channels, and website.
- Campaigns and student recruitment - campaigns to promote the school’s courses and initiatives including meeting prospective students at Careers Fairs and roadshows, and liaising with potential applicants.
- Distribution and sales – distribution of AFTRS student films in festivals and with our content partners, and licensing of content.
- Programs and events – events from Open Day to graduations, programs with guilds and industry partners and the new AFTRS alumni program.
- Corporate communications and media relations.
The division is also the custodian of the brand and visual identity of the school and philanthropic support for student scholarships.