2016 OPEN DAY
AFTRS OPEN DAY
SATURDAY SEPT 10. 10AM - 3PM
Find out how to start and progress your career in the screen and broadcast industries with the Australian Film Television and Radio School.
This is a great opportunity to see our state-of-the-art facilities, meet our professional tutors, learn about our 2017 courses and see for yourself why AFTRS is the #1 film and radio school in Australia.
THINGS TO SEE & DO
- Hear about our Bachelor of Arts Screen: Production, Diplomas, Advanced Diplomas, Short Courses and more
- Find out how to prepare your application and about the merit selection process (no ATAR required)
- Go behind-the-scenes and see our state-of-the-art film, TV and radio studios in action
- Speak to AFTRS tutors – some of the best practitioners and education specialists in the country
- Find out about FEE-HELP and other support for students
- Get the facts to help you make a study decision that suits you
IF YOU CAN'T MAKE IT
Don't worry if you can't make it to Sydney for our Open Day - we'll be steaming it live. Sign up for updates to find out how you can access the live stream.
WHERE WE ARE
Australian Film Television and Radio School
Building 130, The Entertainment Quarter, Moore Park, Sydney NSW 2021
If you need help call us on 02 9805 6611.
POSTGRADUATE INFO EVENING: SEPT 21
WEDNESDAY SEPT 21. 6PM-8PM
Come along to our Postgraduate Information Evening to discover how AFTRS' new 2017 postgraduate courses are designed to nurture the next generation of visionary screen storytellers who can work at the highest level of Australian screen culture.
Full list of 2017 postgraduate courses
Sign up for updates on the Postgraduate Information Evening and postgraduate courses
Throughout the year we travel to course and career expos in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane and Canberra. There's only one left in 2016 but we will be back on the road in 2017.
Canberra Careers Expo: August 3-4
If you would like to see our facilities but can't make it to Open Day or our Postgraduate Information Evening, we offer regular guided tours for individuals and groups.
Every Wednesday at 10AM and 2PM
Get more information about Guided Tours