So you have successfully accepted a place at AFTRS and have enrolled. What happens now?
Orientation is an opportunity to get a feel for student life at AFTRS and meet other students before classes commence. You will receive a welcome pack, collect your ID card, get your timetable and be introduced to student life at AFTRS.
The 2020 dates for O-Week for all year one students are listed below. Detailed O-Week schedules, including specific sessions and times for each course, will be published on this page during February.
- Master of Arts Screen – Monday 17 to Wednesday 19 February 2020, 9am to 5pm
- Master of Arts Screen: Business and Leadership – To be advised
- Graduate Diploma in Radio (full-time) – Monday 17 to Friday 21 February, 9am start
- Graduate Diploma in Radio (part-time) – Saturday 22 February, 10am to 5pm
- Bachelor of Arts Screen: Production – Commences Tuesday 18 February (subsequent days to be advised), 10am start
Student ID Cards
Prior to O-Week, make sure you have:
- Set up your AFTRS email account
- Set up your network login
- Sent your ID card photo to email@example.com
Check your inbox as you should have received an email from the Student Centre with the key details above. If you need assistance contact (02) 9805 6444 or firstname.lastname@example.org