AFTRS Radio Alumni have, once again, been successful at the prestigious Australian Commercial Radio Awards (ACRAs) for 2017.
The ACRAs are the commercial radio industry’s equivalent of the Logies, but are judged by industry rather than the general public.
As AFTRS Radio features performance as the centrepiece of learning, it is natural that our Graduate Diploma in Radio graduates are in prominent on-air roles right across the country.
A huge congratulations to all of our Alumni winners! They include:
- Tim Blackwell – Best On-Air Team, Metro FM (this is the top industry award)
- Kent Small – Best Entertainment/Music Presenter
- Stephen Cenatiempo – Best Current Affairs Presenter (Stephen graduated seven years ago, and has taken home this award for six of the seven years)
- Marc Dwyer – Best Station Produced Commercial Campaign
- Trent Towson – Best Music Director
- Joseph Groth – Best Music Special
- Matthew Heap – Best Show Producer: Entertainment/Music
Many other Alumni winners featured as team members across all categories.