AFTRS Media Lab provides accessible media arts resources to Australian primary and secondary teachers and students. Media Lab will help build core creativity and storytelling capabilities that will be required for the jobs of the future. The free online resource are practical, creative and tangible education experiences that can be used across the school curriculum, and from kindergarten through to year 10.
- Free of charge to primary and secondary teachers and their students
- Specifically targeted at Australian teachers and students.
- Use as either sequenced or mix-and-match resources
- Stand-alone worksheets for in-class or homework exercises
- Australian examples that are copyright checked
- Instructional videos and FAQs
AFTRS also provides professional development for primary and secondary teachers.