- Aug 27 2016 Directing TV Drama
- Sep 10 2016 Grading & Effects with Premiere Pro
- Sep 10 2016 Writing for Children's TV
- Sep 10 2016 Legal Essentials for Film & TV
- Sep 24 2016 TV Shooter Producer Workshop
- Sep 24 2016 Intro to TV Presenting
- Oct 15 2016 TV Production Management
- Oct 15 2016 Growing Your Screen Business
- Oct 15 2016 Acting Workshop for Producers & Directors
- Oct 16 2016 Intro to the TV Industry
- Oct 17 2016 Videomaking 101: Shoot, Edit, Publish
- Oct 22 2016 Develop & Pitch Your TV Idea
- Oct 29 2016 Storytelling Skills for Factual TV
- Oct 31 2016 Avid 110: Video Effects
- Nov 02 2016 Get Cutting with Avid
Click on the quick links above to see what we have coming up, or contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org / 1300 065 281.
Television short courses - from introductory to advanced workshops for the television industry
AFTRS Open has introductory courses perfect for those of you just starting out, or more advanced workshops if you’re currently working in the television industry and need to up-skill.
TV courses with AFTRS Open cover every part of content creation; from initial idea right through to screen. Our tutors are industry experts with many years of experience.
Courses are held at AFTRS' state-of-the-art facilities, including a high definition multicam TV studio in Sydney. We also offers introductory workshops around Australia and online.
Book early to guarantee your spot and to receive a 10% Early Bird Discount for bookings made at least 28 days in advance.
Sign up to our e-bulletins to keep up-to-date with the latest AFTRS Open short courses.