- Jan 03 2017 TV Editing Intensive
- Jan 03 2017 TV & Radio Presenting Intensive
- Jan 09 2017 Video Production Intensive
- Jan 16 2017 Writing for TV Intensive
- Jan 30 2017 Writing for TV: Online
- Feb 04 2017 Directing Masterclass: Daina Reid
- Feb 06 2017 Sketch Comedy Intensive
- Feb 18 2017 Get Cutting with Avid
- Feb 18 2017 The Moving Camera
- Mar 11 2017 Intro to Directing
- Mar 11 2017 After Effects for Broadcast Graphics
- Mar 18 2017 Producer Offset: Don't Fear the QAPE
Click on the quick links above to see what we have coming up, or contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org / 1300 065 281.
Television short courses - from introductory to advanced workshops for the television industry
AFTRS Open has introductory courses perfect for those of you just starting out, or more advanced workshops if you’re currently working in the television industry and need to up-skill.
TV courses with AFTRS Open cover every part of content creation; from initial idea right through to screen. Our tutors are industry experts with many years of experience.
Courses are held at AFTRS' state-of-the-art facilities, including a high definition multicam TV studio in Sydney. We also offers introductory workshops around Australia and online.
Book early to guarantee your spot and to receive a 10% Early Bird Discount for bookings made at least 28 days in advance.
Sign up to our e-bulletins to keep up-to-date with the latest AFTRS Open short courses.
The Australian Film Television Radio and School would like to acknowledge the Traditional Owners, the Gadigal people of the Eora Nation, on whose land we meet, work, study and teach. We pay our respects to Elders past and present, and extend our respect to Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people from all nations of this land.