- Oct 29 2016 Storytelling Skills for Factual TV
- Oct 31 2016 Avid 110: Video Effects
- Nov 02 2016 Get Cutting with Avid
- Nov 05 2016 TV Assistant Editor
- Nov 05 2016 Assistant Director: ADG Approved
- Nov 12 2016 Intro to Directing
- Nov 13 2016 Advanced TV Presenting
- Nov 19 2016 The Moving Camera
- Nov 19 2016 After Effects for Broadcast Graphics
- Nov 28 2016 TV Shooter Producer Intensive
- Nov 28 2016 Prop Making & Scenic Art Intensive
- Dec 02 2016 Premiere Pro for FCP Editors
- Dec 03 2016 Intro to Premiere Pro
- Dec 05 2016 Sketch Comedy Intensive
- Dec 05 2016 Videomaking 101: Shoot, Edit, Publish
Click on the quick links above to see what we have coming up, or contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org / 1300 065 281.
Television short courses - from introductory to advanced workshops for the television industry
AFTRS Open has introductory courses perfect for those of you just starting out, or more advanced workshops if you’re currently working in the television industry and need to up-skill.
TV courses with AFTRS Open cover every part of content creation; from initial idea right through to screen. Our tutors are industry experts with many years of experience.
Courses are held at AFTRS' state-of-the-art facilities, including a high definition multicam TV studio in Sydney. We also offers introductory workshops around Australia and online.
Book early to guarantee your spot and to receive a 10% Early Bird Discount for bookings made at least 28 days in advance.
Sign up to our e-bulletins to keep up-to-date with the latest AFTRS Open short courses.